Pagina's

maandag 16 oktober 2017

Best friends...

Hi there!


Today I would like to share an friendly automn card.
I use the fantastic new pumpkin dies from Joy!crafts. I really love these dies! There are so easy to put on fall cards. If you ink the side of the pumpkin and a bit more at their bottom you'll have the best effect!

I use on this card the falling leaves paper set. I think this paper goes very well with brown kraft paper. So I die cut the tree in kraft paper and inked it. I made a hole in the tree so you'll see the message "best friends" I stamped.
 I did use an old die cut: the autumn leaves. It goes perfectly with the pumpkin and the tree.
Finally I did stamp the girls on krafts paper  and mat it with the green with white dots paper.

Supplies:
·         6011/0540 Designpaper - Falling Leaves
·         6410/0450 Clearstamp - Friendship
·         6002/0969 Cut-embosstencil - Autumn Pumpkins
·         6002/0966 Cut-embosstencil - Autumn Tree
·         6002/0546 Cut/Em/Debos stencil - Autumn set
·         6002/0457 Cutting & Embossing stencil - ivy wreath
·         8013/003 Paper for cardmaking cardstock crème
·         8099/0007 Linen cardboard A5 orange


2 opmerkingen: